CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

About Me

Hi, my names Venci, and this is my blog. This blog was made in the beginning of 2009. This blog is about history. I think I have done a pretty done job, despite that I have some assignments overdue, or that or not that good. Now about me: I'm 12 and i'm from Ottawa ON, Canada. I go to a school called Fielding Drive Public School. I am in grade 7, and I'm learning history in a great new way by blogging that information on my blog so I can remember it. I also go and search through the Internet in class, and at home, to see information about our assignments. I think this way of studying is better, and easier, because sometimes history can get a little boring when you're just reading it from a textbook. I have to thank Miss Pollock for letting us do this kind of fun stuff, and I hope we continue to do it in grade 8. Thanks, Venci

0 comments: