CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

2109

I think that in 2109 the world will be pretty clean, no global warming, and tons of cool stuf like, teleborting tubes, that take you to your work, cars that can fly, and robots that can clean your house while you're gone. Alright that's the least I can say about the future so that's why i'll write a little more about it. In 2109 I think there will be no global warming since the technology would be way upgraded and people would be able to fly in cars and spacecrafts without any gas or any kind of other gas solution that threatens the air around us, and goes up to the arctic. I think that people will also let out animals from zoos' and will send them back where they belong, and somehow help them out there, and plant food so the animals that are in danger would have more chance of survivial. I think that clowns will be a lot funnier in 2109, and a lot less scarier than now in 2009. I think that president Obamas' son will be the president of the United States Of Amereica, and I think that he will be making great changes just like his father. I hope that people by then would have found a liquid, or drink that can make people live forever. I also wish that it happened before, so I would still be alive, and I will be looking alive and well and young. I hope that in 2109 you still play dodgeball in gym class, I don't know why, I think kids or teens should have freedom. I also help that these games of dodgeball would have gotten better, so when you throw a ball, it can fly slower if you want it to, and you can move the direction it flies with your eyes. I also hope that video games got a lot less violent, and a lot more sports like, I think of that because if you play violent games like Halo 3, or by then Halo 100, you will not have nice thoughts in your head. Also, I hope video games become healthier somehow, and not that unhealthy. I think I wrote enough about this, I hope you enjoy reading it, and if you think I should have done something better just leave a comment and tell me. Also if you see any spelling mistakes please correct me, and write a comment, how I should spell the phrase. Thanks, Venci

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job man i\on the assingmen t it is very good and well done

Anonymous said...

thanks xD

Venci said...

leave comments ppl