CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Assignment # 4 - LInking Back To Your Peers!

I thought that Dillon's blog was great because he mentioned about the world being corrupt and stuff. I think he did a great job and there was alot of detail in his work and writing. His blog also looks pretty well and I left a comment on his blog. You should also make a link that can take you to your friends blog so that whenever somone sees your blog, they could see more great blogs like this yours, and they will be able to go and read more information if you missed something.
You can also list all of your classmates blogs so that people can see everybodys blog and can go and read from others blogs. If you have anything that might help me improve this assignment, please comment under, and tell me what I should have done better.

0 comments: