CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Really cold - Assignment # 5

People wonder why Europeans didn't leave Canada after a whole winter.
My personal opinion is that people where used to that kind of winter, because in Europe it is as cold as Canada. I know because I've been there for a long time. A reason they might survived is that houses In America were built out of wood, and wood keeps you warmer throughout the whole winter.

Even if they had no fire, I'm sure they collected wood before the winter started, and got a lot of food because, they saw that a cold winter was coming. If they had to dig for wood, maybe they used dogs for that kind of job, and maybe the dogs did get to wood and helped Europeans to carry it. For food, I think that the aboriginals helped the Europeans hunt for it, and then shared the loot.

The only reason I think they stayed is that because they invaded or took over the Aboriginals land and also like the Spring, Summer, and Fall.

The reason my family came to Canada is because, my dad's parents, and relatives had gone to live in Canada in 1990. Then my dad felt that he should see, them, and we decided to move to Canada. We also thought that it would be a little more safe in Canada. Since in Bulgaria there is some crime going on. It is an official country and it is doing good though.

Thanks - Venci

2 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Venci,

Please make sure that you are following all directions. You have some great ideas, but there is more to the assignment than just this. You need to link to the sites where you found your information and you need to talk a little bit about why your own family came to Canada.

Venci said...

Thanks for the advise Miss Pollock, I improved this post