CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bonus Post

This is an extra assignment, or a bonus post I am going to do. I think for the past two months, Miss Pollock had done A LOT of work.. and has tried REAL hard to do the best for us to have fun in both, Math and History. She let us make posters and let us do Blogging for history, which is the funnest thing I have EVER DONE IN SCHOOL. I think we should somehow pay Miss Pollock for going through all this trouble just to make it perfrect for us. Maybe one of the things we could do is throw her a suprise party sometime. I was also thinking about telling about our School's blogs on YouTube, if you have an account, you can post a video response to someone saying "Hey, Check out our school's blogs, It's about history and you might like it"! I think if we advertise our school's blogs on YouTube, Facebook, Myspace, AOL, Metacafe ect. we could get a lot of followers, and a lot of people who could tell THEIR friends about blogging, and this thing would spread out the whole world like that. Ofcourse, only we can do that, not anyone else. So I advise you to get off the couch, stop watching TV, and start advertising History Blogs this instant! Also if you do that you could always get A LOT of extra marks because of doing this. Well So will I when I publish this post and tell Miss Pollock about it.

0 comments: