CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Assignment # 8 - The Interview

So Louis, I heard you died, now i'm woundering, how did you die, someone killed you or you died out of old age?

Riel: I died because some one assasinated me. That was back in time, although it was not fair


Riel: What??

Riel: Well now I understand what your saying, sorry for acting like that, but I don't understand all of the things you say in the future.

Alright, I know what you mean. Let's get started . If you were alive still what would you do? And if you could live forever, what would you live for?

Riel: I would live for the freedom of the world, and I'd want to experience a lot of things, I'd like to fly in the new kind of plane.

What would you do if all of the other people that were alive before, were alive now, was there anyone you hated?

Riel: No I did not have enemies, but there was some people that I had to ignore.

Riel: Alright I think that's all the time I have. Thanks for the interview

Ok would you say that you had a long life to live?

Riel: Well, um after I was assasinated my soul was taken out of my body, atleast I think so, so It was kind of real, and I guess that was a part of life. I'd go with yes. But there are some things I'd like to accomplish some things.

What kind of things?

Riel: Urrrghh this is starting to get kind of annoying, didn't you do your research?

Riel: Ok, Ok, I wanted to do what I started, you know, help black people get out of slavery, like most of the other great people.

Ahh, I see, well thanks.

Anything else you'd like to say before we go?

Riel: Oh yes, if you see a family guy episode that includes Meg in it, tell Peter Griffin that she's cooler than he thinks she is. Oh and also tell Stewie that he wouldn't be able to take over the world.

5 comments:

Zaid History said...

Nice blog Vinci, the interveiw was really funny. good work!

Venci said...

Thanks!! I think your blog's cool too :)

I hope you make better assignments thank mine! thx

Russell said...

nice post it is really funny, but it is also good

Venci said...

thanks man Russel I will also see your post :P

Venci said...

Hey RUSSEl , I posted a comment on your show.. so yeah