CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview # 2 - Ronaldo

Interviewerer: Hello Ronaldo!, I know that YOU are EXETREMELY skilled in soccer, what I want to know is, how do you get to do all of these tricks, and how did you win the World Cup.

Ronaldo: Well man, I practised for a long, long time.

Ronaldo: How I won the World Cup, well luck played a HUGE role in those soccer games. I also think that our team had a nice game, and passed a lot.

Interviewer: Well, that's good that everybody participated. That means that all of the players are good.

Interviewer: Enough about your soccer career, let's get to know your real life secrets.

Interviewer: How old were you when you first started playing soccer?

Ronaldo: It depends if you mean "Professional" soccer, or just when I was kid.

Interviewer: Professional indeed.

Ronaldo: I was 18 when I first started playing for "The Brazil's National Team".

Interviewer: I think that is good, how old are you now?

Ronaldo: I'm still 38.

Interviewer: Young buck.

Ronaldo: Uhh, my wifes calling, I think I should go in a minute. Thanks

Interviewer: Thanks.

3 comments:

Dillon said...

Umm.. you were supposed to write an interview about Louis Riel...

Venci said...

yeah I know.. this a bonus assignment. READ THE TITLE!
It says Interview # 2.
K still, thanks for commenting

H.H.23 said...

lol good job floow and comment on my blog